1106 Colonial Road, Memphis, TN 38117
The H. Clyde and Griffie Lewis Library supports the church’s mission of helping members to become fully mature Christians. Located just west of the Chapel, the library houses books, magazines, multimedia items, and curriculum materials. The collection represents a broad spread of materials, though it focuses in items relevant to Churches of Christ and the American Restoration Movement. In 2007 the library was moved to its current location. In 2010, it was dedicated to honor H. Clyde and Griffie Lewis, longtime White Station members who were passionate about the library and understood their work in it as a way of using their gifts in the Kingdom of God.
Everyone is permitted and encouraged to check out books and to make recommendations of items that might be helpful to future users.
© 2012 The Church of Christ at White Station
1106 Colonial Road | Memphis, TN | 901.761.2007