Ten Things I Learned in 2022.
- We can never be too kind in the workplace. Everyone needs to experience our better moments.
- If people say to see it in the theater, don’t wait for streaming. Matinee, of course.
- We find joy when our wish list of people to help is larger than our list of things to own.
- I still don’t understand offsides in soccer.
- Ask wise people for advice.
- Sometimes it’s best to agree to disagree about politics, religion, and what belongs on top of a pizza.
- The greatest challenge for Christians in 2023 will be the same as in 2022: remembering that we perform for an audience of one.
- Being a teenager has always been hard. But TikTok and Instagram don’t help.
- There is no use repeating a negative story about interpersonal drama that we’ve already told three times. At some point we pivot from being the victim to the loser. Real-life dramas don’t need more sequels than Fast and Furious.
- Culture wars don’t seem to have a winning side.
(Login/Register to leave a comment)